Friday, August 5, 2016

Blah Blah Blog....

Hey folks! So you noticed August 1 came and went without a post, huh? Yeah, I have it written but there just hasn't been a lot of time or motivation to do the photo session. Actually, work is delayed on September and October's entries as well. I've decided just to take a little break and step away for a little bit. It may be a few weeks or a month or two. I don't really know yet. At this point however, I do intend to keep blogging here at RoG until at least the end of 2016. Beyond that, I think I'm going to go on hiatus after the first of 2017 and I may start blogging at another page more exclusively about GI Joe and related subjects. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, as I've said before, I don't plan to simply disappear without a formal announcement. This isn't a "goodbye" so much as a "see you later". Thanks for sticking with me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi GT!
    You have to do what's right for you. I'll still be blogging away whenever you return, so just come find me. :)
    Good luck!!
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete