Thursday, April 24, 2014

So.... I lied!

Yes, I recently wrote a post complaining about the insanely short pre-order times for Pure Neemo dolls and the near Olympian feats of stamina and retail website stalking needed to secure a purchase. I said I was done with that and I probably wouldn't be buying any more new PN releases for the foreseeable future.

I did say that and I really meant it. But my weakness got the best of me and I faltered... I failed... really, I just lied.

See, Azone just released a new character, Mio, older sister of Mia and Miu and she's very cute. HLJ had her up for pre-order long enough for me to reserve one without major computer babysitting. Did I mention she's cute?


But hey, aren't all Pure Neemo girls cute? Sure they are but Mio just has a little extra something that makes her a little more special and hard to resist. To me, she just stands out from the crowd a bit more... somehow.


There's just this hard to identify aspect that made me HAVE TO buy her....


Sorry, I wish I could explain it but my reasoning is too difficult to articulate and too deeply rooted in the vague yet complex emotional realm. 

*AHEM* So yeah, I pre-ordered another Azone doll. Does that make me seem like a boob... or two? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, OMG... this post had me cracking up... a "vague yet complex emotional realm" mmmmhmmmm.... XD

    Love it!

    I'm glad you were able to snag her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, I'm glad this gave you a laugh. Hey, what can I say? I'm a guy! :D

      The LL/M body has been sort of rare thing up 'til now, so I knew I wanted a doll with one at some point. I *think* Azone did a run of them last year for the Japanese doll show circuit but I wasn't able to buy one.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on being able to snag her! I do know what you mean, I swore I was done with it too because I hate the computer sitting as you describe it (neat term by the way) after missing out on this one but I just put another one on preorder last night. They are just too darn cute that they can't help but make liars out of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really going to try and resist now (he lied unconvincingly)! I probably wouldn't have ordered Mio though if I'd had to do another round of computer sitting. Only because HLJ had her available for a while did I get the chance to pre-order her. As usual, AmiAmi and Hobby Search sold out in seconds.

      Delete