Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Due to *slight* technical issues....


Hey folks! Sorry that this blog has been quiet recently. I've been dealing with some of the dreaded REAL LIFE™ this past month and the wheels have sort of come off the hobby and blogging side of life. Not to bore you with details but this has included helping a family member with a potentially serious health crisis, persistent car problems that refuse to stay repaired and a somewhat ill-advised "vacation" to visit family. Surprisingly enough, traveling with two small children was the least troublesome aspect of the trip!

On the up side, while on my trip, I managed to visit a local liquor store with an amazing selection of things I can't find at home in podunk, so I'm well stocked on mixers for a while!

If all goes according to plan, I should be able to knock out my photo shoot for this month's Adventurers Club challenge within the next day or two. Beyond that however, I'm not sure. It's possible the blog could get quiet for a while although I have a lot of stuff I want to post. Even as a write this, I have a package waiting for me at the post office that includes some figures I hope to document.

Please bear with me and I'll try not to go totally silent in the coming weeks.

5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry about it. It happens. Or rather, "real life" happens and the blogsphere can always wait. Besides, sounds like you have your hands full right now with a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it always amazes me how real life can get in the way of the fun things in life, but at least you didn't go up in smoke entirely!! We'll all still be here when you've had time to take care of the things needing attention. :)
    Cheers,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, real life is demanding... my blogs have been quieter than usual because I've been having car troubles AND my niece was just born and I've been sick... egads!

    No worries, we'll keep on following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, on the up-side, a new baby in the family sounds like a good thing. Admittedly though, they can be demanding little critters! LOL Get plenty of baby snuggles now because it's amazing how fast they going from newborn to infant to toddler. I can't believe my daughter is already almost six months old and my son isn't too far away from his second birthday. Day after tomorrow, they'll both be grown!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much! I had promised myself that I wouldn't simply drop blogging without notice and that's something I hope to stick to. It was different when my blogs were largely vanity projects with no followers and few readers. Now that I have an audience of sorts, I feel a greater degree of motivation to post regularly.

    ReplyDelete