Thursday, July 24, 2014

Well crap...! X2

A couple of brief laments. First of all, it appears that the Pure Neemo Sweets ala Mode Yuzuha 1.1 appeared on the various Japanese retail sites sometime in the last day or so and disappeared just as quickly as before. So once again, I've missed out on Yuzuha. Well crap....


Next, as I believe I've previously stated here, I was hoping someone would put a 1/6 version of Miho Nishizumi from Girls und Panzer. Actually, my wish was for the entire Team Anglerfish crew but I digress. Anyway, I got my wish in that Medicom has a 1/6 version of Miho on the way and she's now available for pre-order. Being from Medicom, I have two problems with this. First, she's somewhere around $220-$230 USD, which is way beyond what I will pay for a single 1/6 scale doll. Second, Medicom's frequent quality control problems make me skittish about buying anything from them, even at a reduced cost. So there's a 1/6 scale Miho on the market and she's not coming home with me. Well crap.... 



4 comments:

  1. Awww I totally missed Yuzuha too! But I think it's good since I really don't have the munnies for new dolls now.... even though they are sooo tempting!! XD I keep my fingers crossed that you will get your Miho one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janina! I'm in the same situation with Yuzuha in that, while I missed her, I really don't have the money at the moment. It's still a little frustrating since I also missed the previous Sweets a la Mode version and Rocker Girl too.

      Maybe someone's Medicom Miho will fall apart in a few months and I'll buy the parts! LOL OK, that was wrong.... It reminds me that I probably should have invested the time in learning to paint and sew so I could do it myself rather than hope someone creates a doll of a character I like.

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, you must really be feeling low after all that. But tomorrow's a new day and one never knows what's just around the corner, so chin up...the best is yet to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little bummed out but it's really a pretty minor problem in the grand scheme of things. Imagine it being spoken in the voice of a grumpy old man (that's me!) complaining about his constipation and those damn kids walking on his lawn. That's pretty much my frame of mind here. LOL

      This might have something to do with being a grumpy old man who is the father of two very young children. Sleep? What's that?

      Delete